First of all I want to wish you a very happy new 2019 year, hope all your dreams come true soon!
As you remember I spent last half of the year mostly on my electronic project Ein-Mashiniste. The music audio drama A.T.A.K.E.L.A. was born from the thoughts about space, parallel worlds, time machines and alternate realities. It is a big experience for me in music design. I am thankful to everyone who took part and made this all happen. One of the main thing that makes A.T.A.K.E.L.A. album fully completed is the high quality abstract cover!
''Cosmic drain'' (2018) by HISTHESHIT
I want to introduce you an extremely talented and progressive art collective from Germany. "H is The Shit" is formed by passionate cybernauts, content craftsmen, art cooks, music brewer and video senseis. They known for their ingeniously mad color kamikaze art, heavily influenced by the visual style of graffiti, comics and abstract-art from the last century.
Since 2010 they work as an art collective and make exhibitions in Munich (Bavaria). In the official site you can see the archives of art installations with social messages and post apocalyptic names, I like this one: "The machine told you to laugh" (the installation with the television sets). It's a great luck that guys took time and kindly agreed to answer to my questions.
What art means to you?
- Art is everything that is artificial. Never describe it's word with it's word. Art is everything made within an unnatural order of being. Being is everything with contradiction. We don't know yet what is this conflict. So everything is yet to become and or already is. Paradox. Paradox is kind of being, so let's keep it that way. Art is a paradox being of it's existence like everything else.
Artwork by HISTHESHIT (2018)
What inspires you?
- Inspiration is included in the first answer. Because everything is also everybody and anything with the contradiction, the inspiration is exactly there. It's in everything and everybody. It's a mix of metaphysical anthropomorphism, so actually everything can become a body or in the opposite. Figure and Physical meaning melting into one meaning. Like Tesla said it's all about frequency and vibrancy. The clear form as we recognize as conjugated individual, changes from each other. So let's play with established forms and patterns, to create an interactive form of self entertaining stimulus.
The main Method in your art. What about space theme?
- Main topics.... good questions. Like goals in life. Easy to ask, hard to define. Like mentioned above, it's about the "melting pot" of ideas compressed into an elusive thing. We guess everyone knows the feeling of "there is so much going on" so, it's hard to describe but you can experience it in so many forms. We chose also a multi medial approach, that's why we couldn't set just one media.
-Space is the place, as creatures of third dimension we should ask ourselves continuously about space.
''Champagnaut'' (2018) by HISTHESHIT
What do you think about the "art" of the artificial intelligence?
- Aren't we already artificial? But the question is about computer science we guess. Well it depends, the human mind is the way more than just seeing into things. Never believe what you see. It is what it is, but it is never what it seems like to be. Also the human mind is always kind of reblious and just don't want accept the concept because of being or maybe because of evolution. It does failure on behave.
Can it replace human's art?
- No, but it can replace him in craftsmanship.
What to do with criticism if you are an artist?
- Well, the same as no artist. It is an argue about being yourself. Take it or leave it.
''Interloop'' (2018) by HISTHESHIT
Couple words about your future projects.
- Plans are good, but reality showed us, they are insufficient, to be honest, we will see.
Give advice to people who want to start an art business.
- Just do, believe and take the responsibility for whatever you want to achieve.
Drum'n'bass & experimental drama about Dreya, researcher and mechanic from the Planet Pazatronique. Dreya works as a liquidator of competitors for the corporation, which abducted her. After each assignment a part of her memory is erased to be a soldier without feelings. On the last assignment, she meets Horza, one of the employees of the corporation. The data transmission system fails, which leads to the fact that she remembers part of her past and decides to flee. The failure in the system is arranged by Horza. While Dreya pretends to do the job, she manages to modify her spacecraft Atakela, reconstructing it so that biological tissues appear in it. She flies through the planets and asteroids in search of crystals, that will help to unite with the ship at the cell structure level and return home to the planet. The story begins as she arrives at the next S class asteroid.